Friday, April 24, 2009

San Diego fun

My mom and dad decided to take me away for the weekend to San Diego. Here I am on the airplane on the way there. We had to leave very early in the morning but I was still a happy guy. 

I loved to look out the window. There was so much to see!




I had so much fun when I had my own seat to sit in! I really liked diving head first onto the ground to try to pick up my toys.

Here I am with mom. Can you believe how big I've gotten since my last trip on a plane?


We had so much fun! We went to the Scripps aquarium and looked at the fish. 


This fish was bigger than me!


I was so curious about the fish that I didn't want to look at the camera. There was so much cool stuff to see!

The eels were a little bit scary though.



I loved taking naps while we were there. It was so warm that I could just sleep in my diaper. For some reason my mom thinks it is funny to take pictures of me while I am sleeping. I am not amused.


Do you like my shirt? I think I look festive.


Mom forgot to bring me a toy to dinner and I was getting cranky. My dad was super smart and gave me one of the mini-pickles. I LOVE them. 





I had a very nice time at lunch. There was a lovely bench and some pillows for me to lounge on.


Here I am at the beach in La Jolla.


My mom thinks it is fun to take naked pictures of me. I don't mind too much because I love being naked!  And I have a cute toosh. 


I loved going swimming with my mom! It was so much fun to splash in the water.


I had a great time while we were gone even though I woke up at 
4 a.m. the first two nights were were there because I was wide awake and ready to play. My mom was very tired for a couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment