Sunday, April 12, 2009

Geez mom, finally








So, my mom finally decided to make me a blog so I could share my life with you. Today was my first Easter! I had a very nice day. When I woke up this morning I saw the basket the Easter Bunny left for me. The Easter bunny left me some nice clothes to wear on my trip to San Diego and a chocolate bunny. I loved chewing on the bunny, but I wasn't allowed to eat any of the chocolate.


Then my mom and dad took me out to brunch. I had a wonderful time. I sat in a high chair at the head of the table and smiled at everyone around me. I got to eat rice noodles and drink from my sippy cup. 


This is me looking stoic. You would look stoic too if your dad made you sit on a metal turtle. 


Later that day we had to take my dad to the airport. For some reason I decided to yell at my mom the whole way home. She decided to take me to Crocker Park so we could do some people watching. I had a great time since it was nice and sunny out today.

When we got home she made me go outside for a photo shoot in my new Easter outfit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment