Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm on the move!

I can crawl! My mom and dad are in big trouble now! Last night I was sleep crawling (my mom thinks this is one of the funniest things she has ever seen) and this morning I crawled in the hallway. I still don't love to crawl but I do it so I can get to the things I like to play with. Like the computer cords or the xbox controllers. 

My mom says our house is one big baby deathtrap and now she HAS to babyproof everything since I just won't stay put. 

I also say Da da da da all the time now. Sometimes I throw mommy a bone and say ma ma. But, mostly I say da da.  I am quite the chatty little guy. I love to talk to people. 

Mommy says she is going to upload some pictures tomorrow. She hasn't had a chance to do it since I have been a bit crabby lately. 

1 comment:

  1. So very cute! I like the one of you and Nate sitting in the boat and you are looking back.

    ReplyDelete